2016 Dealer Application
October 7 – 9, 2016
Monsterama will be at the Marriott Perimeter at 246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE 30346.
Hours of Operation
Friday 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (set-up 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (tear down 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
Monsterama will review and approve all dealers. Once approval is granted we will send you payment information. All dealers will be treated equally: First Paid/First Placed. A table is only reserved once it has been paid for. Prior to the convention we will send a diagram for table selection.
Each table is 6’ long. Prices are as follows:
1 Table – $150 (includes two badges)
2 Tables – $250 (includes three badges)
Power is $25.00
Sale of merchandise must be legal in Fulton County and the state of Georgia. All dealers are responsible for licensing within the state, county, and/or city and must pay their taxes according to the laws of any municipality incurred on Monday. All trademarked merchandise must be properly licensed.
Dealer Room Rules
- All rules and bi-laws of Monsterama must be followed, as stated in the program book.
- We will have one or two liaisons to assist with needs; however, they are not allowed to set-up/take down merchandise or relieve a merchant at their table. Tables are the responsibility of the dealer.
- Setup must be complete by Friday, 10/07/16, at 7:00 p.m. Tear-down cannot begin before 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, 10/09/16, without approval of the Dealer Director or a Chairperson.
- Items may not be attached to the walls. Displays must be freestanding and cannot block the aisles. Tablecloths, table covers, and backdrops are not provided by the convention.
- No pornographic material, sexual paraphernalia, or any merchandise rated or considered beyond an R rating, may be on display. Items that are of questionable content, as decided by the Dealers Director, should be completely removed. Should you disagree with the Director, you may appeal to the Chairpersons. The item in question must remain covered or removed during the appeal process. Costuming should be tasteful with no questionable body parts exposed.
- Advertising events that occur offsite at the same time as Monsterama is prohibited, unless approved by the Chairpersons of Monsterama.
- If a problem occurs within the dealers’ room, contact Security or the Dealers Director immediately. Do not try to intervene. If necessary, Security or the Dealers Director will involve a Chairperson to help resolve.
- Violation of the above Rules may result in loss of merchant privileges. No refund will be issued.
Deadlines / Further Information
Deadline for receiving payments and forms is July 31st. Please contact the Dealer Room Director at email@example.com after this date for availability, or for anything else not in the contract.
This document is provided as application and informational package of the guidelines and rules for dealers that want to attend Monsterama. This information may change without notice. Monsterama and its Chairpersons reserve the right to refuse registration to any dealer. Completion of this form does not guarantee you a table; approval will be granted at the discretion of Monsterama.
Do you want to sell your wares at Monsterama? We only have a few tables left, so we ask that you please fill out our Dealer’s Application by CLICKING HERE.
You will be notified as soon as possible regarding availability.
Monsterama has a strict NO BOOTLEG policy. No recasts of resin or vinyl model kits, no DVD-Rs of commercially available films or television shows.